Welcome to PathWays: On-Demand News from the American Society for Investigative Pathology! In 2019, news for ASIP members will be continuously updated using this interactive online newsletter rather than using a quarterly printed newsletter. Quarterly Pathways Newsletters from 2018 and before are archived on the ASIP website. This will keep the news fresh and members will stay informed. Most/all of the news provided in PathWays will be archived on the ASIP website. Members are encouraged to contribute to PathWays by providing news items of interest regarding their own accomplishments, honors, awards, transitions, or new positions, those of their colleagues, and/or news from the larger scientific community that has relevance to the field of pathology.
- #ASIP2020 Meritorious Awards
- Dr. Vinay Kumar selected for the Gold-Headed Cane Award
- Dr. Gregory Tsongalis selected for the Robbins Distinguished Educator
- Dr. Denuja Karunakaran,
PhD, selected for ASIP Young Scientist Leadership Award
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
- 2019 Election Results
- ASIP Cares
- Former ASIP President Stanley Cohen Receives Coveted 2018 Golden Goose Award
- ASIP Member James M. Musser, MD,
PhDis FASEB President
- Member Spotlight