Welcome to PathWays: On-Demand News from the American Society for Investigative Pathology! In 2019, news for ASIP members will be continuously updated using this interactive online newsletter rather than using a quarterly printed newsletter. Quarterly Pathways Newsletters from 2018 and before are archived on the ASIP website. This will keep the news fresh and members will stay informed. Most/all of the news provided in PathWays will be archived on the ASIP website. Members are encouraged to contribute to PathWays by providing news items of interest regarding their own accomplishments, honors, awards, transitions, or new positions, those of their colleagues, and/or news from the larger scientific community that has relevance to the field of pathology.
New Group! – Women in Pathology
- 2019 Trailblazers
- Time to plan for the George K. Michalopoulos Junior Faculty Travel Award for #ASIP2020 at #ExpBio
- It’s time to plan for Travel Awards for #ASIP2020 at #ExpBio
- #ASIP2020 Meritorious Awards
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
#PISA2020 Information Coming Soon!
- Gabriel Nuñez, MD elected to the National Academy of Medicine
- Ambassador program launching!
- Nora Springer, published in AJP
- Dr. J. Charles Jennette Receives the Distinguished Service Award from the Association of Pathology Chairs
- New Group! – Women in Pathology
- Dr. Michael Schnoor receives the Dolph O. Adams Award
- Jacob “J.J.” Steinberg recognized for his service as ASIP Representative to the ICPI Board
- 2019 Summer Research Opportunity in Pathology Program (SROPP)
- In Memoriam Jay McDonald
- Dr. Gregory J. Tsongalis becomes Vice Chair of Research
- Dr. Charles Parkos Inducted into Association of American Physicians
- 2019 Election Results
- ASIP Cares
- Member Spotlight
- Nora Springer, published in AJP!
- Network Medicine – Integrating the Future of Pathology Research
- The American Journal of Pathology News
- The Journal of Molecular Diagnostics News