for more information click here
ASIP JUNIOR FACULTY AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Jacqueline Jones, PhD, MBA (Troy University)
- Miguel Quiros, PhD (University of Michigan School of Medicine)
ASIP EXPERIMENTAL PATHOLOGIST-IN-GRADUATE TRAINING (EPIGT) AWARD RECIPIENT
- Prarthana Dalal (Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine)
ASIP EXPERIMENTAL PATHOLOGIST-IN-GRADUATE TRAINING (EPIGT) MERIT AWARD RECIPIENT
- Shyanne Page-Hefley, BS (Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center)
SOBEL SCHOLAR TRAINEE TRAVEL AWARD RECIPIENTS:
- Triet Bui, BS (Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine)
- Paul Bernard, BS (Houston Methodist Research Institute)
- Bejan Saeedi, BS (Emory University School of Medicine)
- Benoit Niclou, MS (Boston Children’s Hospital)
- Alexander Dowdell, PhD (University of Colorado Anschutz)
ASIP TRAINEE TRAVEL AWARD RECIPIENTS:
- Andi Cani, MA (University of Michigan)
- Matthias Kelm, MD (University of Michigan)
- Vicky Garcia-Hernadez, PhD (University of Michigan)
THE LARRY AND MARION MULLER MEMORIAL FUND FOR EXCELLENCE IN INFLAMMATION RECIPIENT
- Heather Grifka-Walk, PhD (Montana State University)
GALL TRAINEE TRAVEL AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN CARDIOVASCULAR RESEARCH RECIPIENT
- Francisco Carrillo-Salinas, PhD (Tufts University)
ASIP PROMOTING DIVERSITY IN SCIENCE TRAVEL AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Kelvin Jones, MS, BS (Tuskegee University)
- Roberto Mota, MD (University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill)
- Melanie Rivera, BS (University of New Mexico)
ASIP INTERNATIONAL TRAINEE TRAVEL AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Adenike Christy Adeyemo, PhD (Federal University of Technology, Akure, Nigeria)
- Michael Nweke, MBBS (University College Hospital, Ibadan, Nigeria)
ASIP 2018 SUMMER RESEARCH OPPORTUNITY PROGRAM IN PATHOLOGY (SROPP) TRAVEL AWARD RECIPIENTS
- Dana Julian (University of Pittsburgh)
- Ellah Nzikoba (Boston Children’s Hospital)
Do you have a colleague or friend who you would like to nominate to become an ASIP member?
Why not participate in the ASIP Member Nomination Campaign? We have simplified this process by creating a web-based form for you to use. Simply click here!
- Fill in your name and email address.
- Fill in your colleague’s name and email address.
- Add your colleague’s name and your name in the areas indicated on the form.
- Click the “Invite my Colleague” button to submit the form.
The ASIP Membership Department will take it from there and follow-up with your nominee. In addition to the benefit of growing and diversifying the ASIP membership, ASIP Regular members who nominate a friend or colleague eligible for ASIP Regular and are approved for membership will receive a $25 reduction in their next year’s (2018) membership dues (up to the total amount of the annual membership fee). ASIP Trainee members who nominate a friend or colleague eligible for trainee member and are approved for membership will receive a $5 reduction in their next year’s (2018) membership dues (up to the total amount of the annual membership fee).
When inviting individuals to join ASIP, please be aware that ASIP now offers an alternative Regular membership for new members for up to the first three years of membership called “Next-Generation Scientist.” The one-year Next- Generation Scientist member dues are discounted 50% of the Regular member dues rate. The Next-Generation Scientist member will receive all the member benefits of ASIP Regular members EXCEPT the opportunity to receive a discount on author page charges and open access fees for accepted manuscripts published in AJP.
Let’s work together to build a stronger Society!
If you have not renewed your ASIP membership, please do so immediately to avoid the possible suspension of your membership. To renew your membership, please click here to log into MemberClicks and enter your username and password:
Please be sure to review you member profile to ensure your mailing address and contact information is accurate. If you find any discrepancies, you will be able to modify your information.
If you do not have access to your login credentials, you can request them by contacting the ASIP Membership Department by phone 240.283.9712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. In addition to renewing your membership, you can also make a donation to support ASIP Career and Educational Initiatives for young investigators. Thank you for your continued support.