Want to try a tweet?
Click the twitter button below and insert your information where there are (parenthesis)
I’m learning to navigate the #Socialsphere by attending the @ASIPath #SocialMedia Workshop for Scientists! It’s a guide for promoting your #scientific #career online! Want to come? Register here: https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkde-vqzMtH9UlBdDHSVhYOjBOCEZtC8oR #ASIPVirtualTweet
Links and Resources for Scientists interested in using Twitter more!
- You should get Twitter…for science!
- How to Use Twitter as a Scientist
- Our Year on Twitter: Science in #SocialMedia (Trends in Immunology journal)
- How to Make Twitter Work for You (and for Science)
- But I’ve never Tweeted!
- Promote Your Journal using Social Media
- Early Career Research Toolbox: Social Media for Scientists
- Social Media Guide for Journal Editors
ASIPathways links accompanying these resources
● “Write the Tweet you need in Academia”
● Navigating the Socialsphere: A How-to Guide for Promoting Your Scientific Career Online. Want to try a tweet?
By the end of the session you will learn:
• how to tweet
• how to promote your science
• best practices
Registration is free!
Participants can submit questions and comments now or during the live event.
Daisy Shu, PhD
Schepens Eye Research Institute of Mass Eye and Ear,
Harvard Medical School
Eric Perkins, PhD
Director of Product Management
Don’t miss this interactive webinar!
Send us your questions and twitter handle before the webinar!
Wednesday, November 11, 2020 6PM EST
Click to Tweet before the session!
I’m a (insert role) at (tag institute you work for) studying (insert your field of research) Follow me! @ASIPath Social Media Workshop for Scientists #ASIPSocial #ASIPVirtual Navigating the Socialsphere: A How-to Guide for Promoting Your Scientific Career Online https://zoom.us/meeting/register/tJUkde-vqzMtH9UlBdDHSVhYOjBOCEZtC8oRTweet
We will provide more sample tweets after registration!
Sponsored by the ASIP Committee for Career Development and Diversity