Simply copy and paste the template below and send to your supervisor
You fill in the yellow highlights!
Hello [AMAZING P.I.],
This year we’ve many projects planned and I am excited to participate. To help me strengthen my skills and generate new ideas to share with the rest of the team, I’d love to attend the
This conference will take place April 2-5, 2022 in Philadelphia, PA. Many scientific professionals and speakers will come together for oral and poster sessions and networking events every evening.
I think this conference is a great opportunity for us to engage with leaders, connect with potential mentors, and bring back best practices to the lab. I’m particularly excited about [SPECIFIC SESSION, EVENT, OR TOPIC] which I think will help us [APPLY TO YOUR WORK].
At the ASIP meeting, attendees will experience:
- Presentations representing cutting edge research in a variety of disciplines
- Award lectures and special presentations by internationally-recognized leaders
- Opportunities to meet and network with other trainees, as well as established investigators in the field
- Focused professional, career development, and educational sessions
- Opportunities to explore ways in which trainees can engage in ASIP events/activities and groups
My attendance will cost about [COST], which includes travel, lodging, and registration. I will ensure my duties are covered while I’m away and will take detailed notes and give a short recap presentation for our team when I return.
Thanks in advance for considering my request. I’d love to discuss this opportunity and answer any questions you might have!
[FUTURE #ASIP2022 at #ExpBio ATTENDEE]
Trainee Scholar Award Opportunities Available
Trainee Scholar Awards recognize excellence in research from ASIP Trainee members (Undergraduate Students, Pre- and Post-Doctoral Trainees). Awardees are selected based upon the scientific merit of their submitted abstract. Trainee abstracts will be programmed for presentation in a poster session and/or minisymposia.
Your safety is our top priority. Vaccinations will be required.
Register soon for the best rates.
Not a Member? Save on registration when you join the ASIP!
NOW is the time to join so you can receive discounted registration rates
AND the many benefits that come with membership.
Abstract Deadline: November 30
Apply for Travel Awards TODAY!
- Special Sessions & More!
Register as an ASIP member by February 7 to get discounted registration.
Advance registration deadline:
April 12, 2021
- In Memoriam: Sherif Zaki, MD, PhD 1955-2021
- Giving Tuesday is Tomorrow! Together We Give!
- Abstract Submission Deadline for #ASIP2022 at #ExpBio is TOMORROW!
- Call for Speakers for the Young Investigator Keynote Seminar Series 2022
- Submit to an ASIP Abstract Topic category soon!