Most/all of the news provided in PathWays will be archived on the ASIP website.
Members are encouraged to contribute to PathWays by providing news items of interest regarding their own accomplishments, honors, awards, transitions, or new positions, those of their colleagues, and/or news from the larger scientific community that has relevance to the field of pathology.
Don’t miss our new Virtual Webinars and Meetings!
- In Memoriam: Sherif Zaki, MD, PhD 1955-2021
- Giving Tuesday is Tomorrow! Together We Give!
- Abstract Submission Deadline for #ASIP2022 at #ExpBio is TOMORROW!
- Call for Speakers for the Young Investigator Keynote Seminar Series 2022
- Submit to an ASIP Abstract Topic category soon!
- Want to attend #ASIP2022 at #ExpBio but don’t know how to ask?
- Kristen Engevik, PhD awarded winner in the FASEB BioArt Competition!
- Liver Sessions
- Time is running out to submit your abstract!
- PISA2021 Recap – Oh What A Conference!
- The 2020 Impact Factor for The American Journal of Pathology has increased!The top cited paper in 2020 is from ASIP member Sean Colgan: Microbiota-Derived Indole Metabolites Promote Human and Murine Intestinal Homeostasis through Regulation of Interleukin-10 Receptor Not a member? ASIP Regular Members save almost 50% when publishing in The American Journal of Pathology. JOIN TODAY
- Member Benefit: 20% Discount on BooksDid you know that ASIP members can shop at us.elsevierhealth.com and use ASIP20 at checkout to redeem a 20% discount on all Elsevier books? Not a member? ASIP Regular Members save almost 50% when publishing in The American Journal of Pathology. The American Journal of PATHOLOGY Discoveries in Basic and Translational PathobiologyThe most frequently cited […]
- How vaccines work: immune effector mechanisms and designer vaccinesIntroduction: Three major advances have led to increase in length and quality of human life:increased food production, improved sanitation and induction of specific adaptive immune responses to infectious agents (vaccination). Which has had the most impact is subject to debate.The number and variety of infections agents and the mechanisms that they have evolved to allow […]