Most/all of the news provided in PathWays will be archived on the ASIP website.
Members are encouraged to contribute to PathWays by providing news items of interest regarding their own accomplishments, honors, awards, transitions, or new positions, those of their colleagues, and/or news from the larger scientific community that has relevance to the field of pathology.
Don’t miss our new Virtual Webinars and Meetings!
- Dr. Daniel Remick selected as the Editor-in-Chief of the journal SHOCK®
- Pathology in Biotech and Industry Scientific Interest Group (SIG)
- Dr. Meera Hameed
- Dr. Roy Jensen honored by the American Lung Association
- Dr. Lindsey Kennedy
- How to Become a Scientist
- Dr. Kelsey McKillip
- 7 Steps Toward Looking and Feeling Better Than Ever
- Dr. Wendy M. Mars
- Dr. Sonika Patial
- Member Benefit: 20% Discount on BooksDid you know that ASIP members can shop at us.elsevierhealth.com and use ASIP20 at checkout to redeem a 20% discount on all Elsevier books? Not a member? ASIP Regular Members save almost 50% when publishing in The American Journal of Pathology. The American Journal of PATHOLOGY Discoveries in Basic and Translational PathobiologyThe most frequently cited […]
- PISA Registration is OPEN!Visit the #PISA2020 Website below for the Virtual Program, Registration Information and abstract Submission! Meeting registration rates are discounted and reasonable, especially for members We hope you will encourage your colleagues and peers who might be interested to attend PISA2020 to join the ASIP and take advantage of the discounts. ASIP Trainee members (in all […]
- How vaccines work: immune effector mechanisms and designer vaccinesIntroduction: Three major advances have led to increase in length and quality of human life:increased food production, improved sanitation and induction of specific adaptive immune responses to infectious agents (vaccination). Which has had the most impact is subject to debate.The number and variety of infections agents and the mechanisms that they have evolved to allow […]