Most/all of the news provided in PathWays will be archived on the ASIP website.
Members are encouraged to contribute to PathWays by providing news items of interest regarding their own accomplishments, honors, awards, transitions, or new positions, those of their colleagues, and/or news from the larger scientific community that has relevance to the field of pathology.
Don’t miss our new Virtual Webinars and Meetings!
- Mayumi Nakagawa, MD, PhD awarded $3.6 million to expand HPV cancer vaccine study
- #ASIP2022 at #ExpBio Abstract Submission Site Opens soon!
- Professional Branding Tips For Scientists And Researchers
- Marketing Basics For Scientists And Researchers
- #ASIP2022 at #ExpBio
- Behind Our Science hosts the first LIVE Podcast!
- The 2020 Impact Factor for The American Journal of Pathology has increased!
- Lessons Learned
- Dr. Daniel Remick selected as the Editor-in-Chief of the journal SHOCK®
- Pathology in Biotech and Industry Scientific Interest Group (SIG)
- The 2020 Impact Factor for The American Journal of Pathology has increased!The top cited paper in 2020 is from ASIP member Sean Colgan: Microbiota-Derived Indole Metabolites Promote Human and Murine Intestinal Homeostasis through Regulation of Interleukin-10 Receptor Not a member? ASIP Regular Members save almost 50% when publishing in The American Journal of Pathology. JOIN TODAY
- Member Benefit: 20% Discount on BooksDid you know that ASIP members can shop at us.elsevierhealth.com and use ASIP20 at checkout to redeem a 20% discount on all Elsevier books? Not a member? ASIP Regular Members save almost 50% when publishing in The American Journal of Pathology. The American Journal of PATHOLOGY Discoveries in Basic and Translational PathobiologyThe most frequently cited […]
- How vaccines work: immune effector mechanisms and designer vaccinesIntroduction: Three major advances have led to increase in length and quality of human life:increased food production, improved sanitation and induction of specific adaptive immune responses to infectious agents (vaccination). Which has had the most impact is subject to debate.The number and variety of infections agents and the mechanisms that they have evolved to allow […]