- PISA 2021 Awards for Outstanding ResearchPathobiology for Investigators, Students, and Academicians Young Investigators Virtual Meeting Awards for Outstanding Research
- #ASIP2022 at #ExpBio Abstract Submission Site Opens soon!Build your national reputation by reconnecting with colleagues, and meeting new scientists who provide outstanding research and cutting-edge advances in the biomedical science field. Experience new opportunities and learn how the ASIP enhances its strong commitment to supporting scientists at all career levels. Members who submit abstracts are eligible to be considered for awards which will cover registration costs. […]
- #ASIP2022 at #ExpBioFollow us for more information! On behalf of the American Society for Investigative Pathology (ASIP), I am very excited to welcome you to the ASIP Annual Meeting, April 2-5, 2022, held in conjunction with Experimental Biology 2022. After our first virtual meeting in 2021, we will return this year to a meeting that will be primarily face-to-face in […]
Join us to present your scientific findings, meet inspiring scientists, participate in workshops, and network with others that enhance your career.
The ASIP’s annual meeting is held every spring in conjunction with the Experimental Biology (EB) meeting. Five societies (AAA, APS, ASBMB, ASIP and ASPET) join together for an interdisciplinary, diverse scientific meeting featuring a robust lineup, award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, and career-building activities, plus an exhibitor showcase of scientific equipment, supplies and publications.
- 2021 Meritorious Awards
- Recap of USCAP for the ASCP & ASIP Companion Meeting
- 2020 ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award Recipient – Marilyn Farquhar, PhD
- Meritorious Trainee Awards are Coming!
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
- 2019 Business Meeting Slides
- Complete Scientific Program
- Welcome Message
- Guest Societies
Meritorious Awards 2019
- Dr. Vinay Kumar selected for the Gold-Headed Cane Award
- Dr. Scott A. Oakes selected for the Outstanding Investigator Award
- Dr. Gabriel Nuñez selected for the Rous-Whipple Award
- Dr. John Hanna selected for the Cotran Early Career Investigator Award
- Dr. Gregory Tsongalis selected for the Robbins Distinguished Educator
- Dr. Denuja Karunakaran, PhD, selected for ASIP Young Scientist Leadership Award