Deadline to submit awards and Last-Chance abstracts:
February 5, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT.
- PISA ePosterShort TalksJanuary 26, 202111:30 AM – 12:30 PM Follow the conversation on social#PISA2020 | #ASIPVirtual | #MoreThanMembership
- #ASIP2021 at #ExpBio News!Why should Members participate in #ASIP2021 at #ExpBio Virtual? Showcase your science by communicating your research to your life-sciences colleagues. Double your discovery by collaborating with cutting-edge scientists. Whether submitting a poster, or giving a lecture, this virtual experience will broaden your network. You’ll will gain experiences by receiving the feedback you crave to accelerate your research […]
- Junior Faculty Award Opportunities #ASIP2021Plan now to submit your Meritorious Award Applications! Junior Faculty Scholar Awards are being offered to promote the participation of early career investigators in scientific meetings and conferences. These awards recognize the outstanding research being conducted by ASIP Regular and Next-Generation Scientist members who are employed as Junior Faculty at institutions around the world. The […]
Join us to present your scientific findings, meet inspiring scientists, participate in workshops, and network with others that enhance your career.
The ASIP’s annual meeting is held every spring in conjunction with the Experimental Biology (EB) meeting. Five societies (AAA, APS, ASBMB, ASIP and ASPET) join together for an interdisciplinary, diverse scientific meeting featuring a robust lineup, award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, and career-building activities, plus an exhibitor showcase of scientific equipment, supplies and publications.
- 2021 Meritorious Awards
- Recap of USCAP for the ASCP & ASIP Companion Meeting
- 2020 ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award Recipient – Marilyn Farquhar, PhD
- Meritorious Trainee Awards are Coming!
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
- 2019 Business Meeting Slides
- Complete Scientific Program
- Welcome Message
- Guest Societies
Meritorious Awards 2019
- Dr. Vinay Kumar selected for the Gold-Headed Cane Award
- Dr. Scott A. Oakes selected for the Outstanding Investigator Award
- Dr. Gabriel Nuñez selected for the Rous-Whipple Award
- Dr. John Hanna selected for the Cotran Early Career Investigator Award
- Dr. Gregory Tsongalis selected for the Robbins Distinguished Educator
- Dr. Denuja Karunakaran, PhD, selected for ASIP Young Scientist Leadership Award