The EB 2021 virtual experience is your window into the latest science from the comfort of home. Visit the EB 2021 Press Page to register for a press pass that gives you access to embargoed materials and hundreds of scientific sessions broadcast daily during the meeting.
February 4, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT.
- #ASIP2022 at #ExpBioFollow us for more information!
- ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award – Abul K. Abbas, MBBSDr. Abul K. Abbas is the 2021 recipient of the ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award. This award was officially presented during the Annual Meeting of the American Society for Investigative Pathology at Experimental Biology 2021 – Virtual and Interactive. Dr. Vinay Kumar made the presentation on behalf of Dr. Abbas’ nominators. Dr. Abbas earned an MBBS […]
- Dr. Cecelia Yates Receives the Emerging Innovator Award from the University of PittsburghCongratulations to Dr. Cecelia Yates for receiving the Emerging Innovator Award from the University of Pittsburgh Innovation Institute. The Innovation Institute established the Emerging Innovator Award in recognition of the potential difference developers can make on people’s lives through commercial translation. The Emerging Innovator Award was established three years ago to recognize Pitt innovators in […]
Join us to present your scientific findings, meet inspiring scientists, participate in workshops, and network with others that enhance your career.
The ASIP’s annual meeting is held every spring in conjunction with the Experimental Biology (EB) meeting. Five societies (AAA, APS, ASBMB, ASIP and ASPET) join together for an interdisciplinary, diverse scientific meeting featuring a robust lineup, award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, and career-building activities, plus an exhibitor showcase of scientific equipment, supplies and publications.
- 2021 Meritorious Awards
- Recap of USCAP for the ASCP & ASIP Companion Meeting
- 2020 ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award Recipient – Marilyn Farquhar, PhD
- Meritorious Trainee Awards are Coming!
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
- 2019 Business Meeting Slides
- Complete Scientific Program
- Welcome Message
- Guest Societies
Meritorious Awards 2019
- Dr. Vinay Kumar selected for the Gold-Headed Cane Award
- Dr. Scott A. Oakes selected for the Outstanding Investigator Award
- Dr. Gabriel Nuñez selected for the Rous-Whipple Award
- Dr. John Hanna selected for the Cotran Early Career Investigator Award
- Dr. Gregory Tsongalis selected for the Robbins Distinguished Educator
- Dr. Denuja Karunakaran, PhD, selected for ASIP Young Scientist Leadership Award