- #PISA2020 Deadline is This WeekMake sure and submit your abstracts and award applications by the extended deadline: October 21, 2020 See why you should attend #PISA2020 Registration to the PISA 2020 Virtual Meeting Includes: Access to the Scientific, Educational and Career Development, Special Interest and Trainee Advising Sessions (LIVE and On-Demand) 24-Hour access to pre-recorded poster presentations with asynchronous […]
- #PISA2020 SessionsLess than 3 days until the awards and abstract submission deadline of October 15, 2020! Submit Your Abstract TODAY! DID YOU SEE THE LATEST PISA2020 SESSION INFORMATION? Be sure to check the program for the latest information!
- PISA Registration is OPEN!Visit the #PISA2020 Website below for the Virtual Program, Registration Information and abstract Submission! Meeting registration rates are discounted and reasonable, especially for members We hope you will encourage your colleagues and peers who might be interested to attend PISA2020 to join the ASIP and take advantage of the discounts. ASIP Trainee members (in all […]
Join us to present your scientific findings, meet inspiring scientists, participate in workshops, and network with others that enhance your career.
The ASIP’s annual meeting is held every spring in conjunction with the Experimental Biology (EB) meeting. Five societies (AAA, APS, ASBMB, ASIP and ASPET) join together for an interdisciplinary, diverse scientific meeting featuring a robust lineup, award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, and career-building activities, plus an exhibitor showcase of scientific equipment, supplies and publications.
- 2021 Meritorious Awards
- Recap of USCAP for the ASCP & ASIP Companion Meeting
- 2020 ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award Recipient – Marilyn Farquhar, PhD
- Meritorious Trainee Awards are Coming!
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
- 2019 Business Meeting Slides
- Complete Scientific Program
- Welcome Message
- Guest Societies
Meritorious Awards 2019
- Dr. Vinay Kumar selected for the Gold-Headed Cane Award
- Dr. Scott A. Oakes selected for the Outstanding Investigator Award
- Dr. Gabriel Nuñez selected for the Rous-Whipple Award
- Dr. John Hanna selected for the Cotran Early Career Investigator Award
- Dr. Gregory Tsongalis selected for the Robbins Distinguished Educator
- Dr. Denuja Karunakaran, PhD, selected for ASIP Young Scientist Leadership Award