- #ASIP2021 is going Virtual!Given the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Experimental Biology has been forced to cancel our in-person meeting in Indianapolis, IN, May 1-4, 2021. However, we will offer Experimental Biology Virtual, which means that you, and your colleagues, will have many new and exciting opportunities for scientific discovery without travel. Experimental Biology Virtual will bring you the latest research in anatomy, […]
- Virtual Conferences: How will conferencing change after COVID?Many of us were getting ready for spring conference season when COVID hit. Now, however, we need to look to the future of conferencing and consider what will change when it comes to conferencing post COVID. Will anything Change? My answer to this… absolutely not. I think people will be so anxious to get outside […]
- Women in Pathology Month!ASIP and Women in Pathology are requesting that our members submit their recent accomplishments for us to showcase during the month of May for #WomenInPathology Month! What should I submit? recent accomplishments might include: published papers new grants promotions change of jobs honors and awards Women in Pathology is a community within the membership of […]
Join us to present your scientific findings, meet inspiring scientists, participate in workshops, and network with others that enhance your career.
The ASIP’s annual meeting is held every spring in conjunction with the Experimental Biology (EB) meeting. Five societies (AAA, APS, ASBMB, ASIP and ASPET) join together for an interdisciplinary, diverse scientific meeting featuring a robust lineup, award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, and career-building activities, plus an exhibitor showcase of scientific equipment, supplies and publications.
- 2021 Meritorious Awards
- Recap of USCAP for the ASCP & ASIP Companion Meeting
- 2020 ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award Recipient – Marilyn Farquhar, PhD
- Meritorious Trainee Awards are Coming!
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
- 2019 Business Meeting Slides
- Complete Scientific Program
- Welcome Message
- Guest Societies
Meritorious Awards 2019
- Dr. Vinay Kumar selected for the Gold-Headed Cane Award
- Dr. Scott A. Oakes selected for the Outstanding Investigator Award
- Dr. Gabriel Nuñez selected for the Rous-Whipple Award
- Dr. John Hanna selected for the Cotran Early Career Investigator Award
- Dr. Gregory Tsongalis selected for the Robbins Distinguished Educator
- Dr. Denuja Karunakaran, PhD, selected for ASIP Young Scientist Leadership Award