Join us to present your scientific findings, meet inspiring scientists, participate in workshops, and network with others that enhance your career.
The ASIP’s annual meeting is held every spring in conjunction with the Experimental Biology (EB) meeting. Five societies (AAA, APS, ASBMB, ASIP and ASPET) join together for an interdisciplinary, diverse scientific meeting featuring a robust lineup, award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, and career-building activities, plus an exhibitor showcase of scientific equipment, supplies and publications.
- #ASIP2020 at #ExpBio ticketed events
- 2020 ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award Recipient – Marilyn Farquhar, PhD
- Call for Nominations for 2021 Meritorious Awards
- 2019 Trailblazers
- Meritorious Trainee Awards are Coming!
- Time to plan for the George K. Michalopoulos Junior Faculty Travel Award for #ASIP2020 at #ExpBio
- It’s time to plan for Travel Awards for #ASIP2020 at #ExpBio
- #ASIP2020 Meritorious Awards
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
- 2019 Business Meeting Slides
- Complete Scientific Program
- Welcome Message
- Guest Societies
Meritorious Awards 2019
- Dr. Vinay Kumar selected for the Gold-Headed Cane Award
- Dr. Scott A. Oakes selected for the Outstanding Investigator Award
- Dr. Gabriel Nuñez selected for the Rous-Whipple Award
- Dr. John Hanna selected for the Cotran Early Career Investigator Award
- Dr. Gregory Tsongalis selected for the Robbins Distinguished Educator
- Dr. Denuja Karunakaran, PhD, selected for ASIP Young Scientist Leadership Award