The EB 2021 virtual experience is your window into the latest science from the comfort of home. Visit the EB 2021 Press Page to register for a press pass that gives you access to embargoed materials and hundreds of scientific sessions broadcast daily during the meeting.
February 4, 2021 at 11:59 pm PT.
- ASIP Faculty Scholar AwardsJunior Faculty Scholar Awards are offered to promote the participation of early career investigators in scientific meetings and conferences. These awards recognize the outstanding research being conducted by ASIP Regular and Next-Generation Scientist members who are employed as Junior Faculty at institutions around the world. The awardee is selected on the basis of early career […]
- Meritorious Awards for Postdoctoral Trainees and Graduate StudentsThe Experimental Pathologist-in-Training Award (EPIT) is a prestigious award presented to an ASIP trainee member who is a postdoctoral fellow and who has excelled in investigative efforts in studying mechanisms of disease, as evidenced by an abstract submission to the ASIP annual meeting. Likewise, The Experimental Pathologist-in-Graduate Training Award (EPIGT) is a prestigious award presented to an ASIP trainee […]
- Women in Pathology Leadership Development Event!Confident leadership requires time and self-reflection about one’s current strengths, as well as areas for development. Putting energy and intention toward developing these areas can help us not only build our authentic leadership presence and voice, but also result in greater interpersonal effectiveness and impact. In this interactive 1-hour workshop with Leadership Coach Deb Elbaum, […]
Join us to present your scientific findings, meet inspiring scientists, participate in workshops, and network with others that enhance your career.
The ASIP’s annual meeting is held every spring in conjunction with the Experimental Biology (EB) meeting. Five societies (AAA, APS, ASBMB, ASIP and ASPET) join together for an interdisciplinary, diverse scientific meeting featuring a robust lineup, award lectures, symposia, oral and poster sessions, and career-building activities, plus an exhibitor showcase of scientific equipment, supplies and publications.
- 2021 Meritorious Awards
- Recap of USCAP for the ASCP & ASIP Companion Meeting
- 2020 ASIP Gold-Headed Cane Award Recipient – Marilyn Farquhar, PhD
- Meritorious Trainee Awards are Coming!
- Need help navigating through the #ASIP2020 Annual Meeting at #ExpBio? Sign up for PathFinders today!
- 2019 Business Meeting Slides
- Complete Scientific Program
- Welcome Message
- Guest Societies
Meritorious Awards 2019
- Dr. Vinay Kumar selected for the Gold-Headed Cane Award
- Dr. Scott A. Oakes selected for the Outstanding Investigator Award
- Dr. Gabriel Nuñez selected for the Rous-Whipple Award
- Dr. John Hanna selected for the Cotran Early Career Investigator Award
- Dr. Gregory Tsongalis selected for the Robbins Distinguished Educator
- Dr. Denuja Karunakaran, PhD, selected for ASIP Young Scientist Leadership Award